Edinburgh E-Bike Experience shall be closed from 31st of March to the 2nd of April.
Love the Journey, love even more the destination!
We are a small local Eco-Friendly Bike rental and Tour company. We hire out electric assisted bikes for people who would like to do self-guided tours around Edinburgh City and experience what Edinburgh has to offer in a fun and exiting way! We supply maps with pre-made routes so that you can follow at your own leisure and visit places of interest. At Edinburgh E-Bike Tours we believe that the journey is equally as important as the destination. We have designed these tours so that the visitor can:
- Cycle around Edinburgh at their own pace
- Have a more in depth experience in Edinburgh as they will feel more exposed to the city and their experience will very much be their own personal experience.
- Find the main places of interest as I highlighted them on the map and on the individual routes.
- Select the route/routes which interest them the most whether they wish to see the main attractions or go and see places of interest from the off beaten track, beaches, castles.
- Have the opportunity to see the old historical villages in Edinburgh which have world heritage site status.
- Escape busy traffic most of the time by cycling along beaches or cycle paths.
- Have the electric assisted bike doing a large chunk of the work whilst cycling.
What we supply:
We supply E-Bike, map, helmet, panniers, lights and lock and telephone support.